Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Small Acts Of Kindness

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. ~ Quotes ~
I wonder sometimes if we think we need to do something big in order for our kindness to do any good. I don't believe that's true. A simple smile, a thinking of you text or card, a phone call, these and others are small things, but they show we care.
When we compliment a person we have no idea what that small act of kindness may do. Personally, I'll never forget a one-line compliment someone gave to me that actually changed my whole way of thinking.
Our Bible verse says, "Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:32 NIV
Today let's remember that no act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment