Monday, October 1, 2018

Breaking News!

Wow, do I have your attention? Are you feeling anxious to hear what I'm going to say?
This is our news today on TV. No matter what it's "Breaking News!" When the anchor starts to talk it's in a way to get people stirred up.
Several years ago I was talking daily with someone who was actually living where all the hoopla the news was sensationalizing about was going on. I learned first hand that a lot of "Breaking News" was just drama to keep people stressed out.
People wonder why we have so much stress, that leads to health problems, and drama in our lives. People have been groomed to make any situation in their own lives "Breaking News!"
I want peace in my life. Do I care about what's going on in the world and people's lives, yes I do. But when I sense it's "Breaking News!" to stir up drama I change the channel or move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment