Thursday, July 12, 2018

Get Over It!

You can't change what has already happened, so don't waste your time thinking about it. Move on. Let go and get over it! ~ Get Over It Quotes ~
Yesterday Roger Federer, one of my favorite tennis players, lost at Wimbledon. It was a big disappointment.
However, in his news conference, he said something that really got my attention. When asked, "How long do you think it will take you to get over this loss?" He replied, "Oh maybe a half an hour."
Later John McEnroe stated, "It will take some of Roger's fans longer to get over the loss than Roger."
Our Bible verse says, "Why am I discouraged? Why is my heart so sad? I will put my hope in God! I will praise him again--my Savior and my God!" Psalm 42:11 NLT
When we can't change something why waste our time thinking about it. When we feel discouraged or sad we can put our hope in God and praise Him because we know that all things work together for good. (see Romans 8:28) We can then move on. Let go and get over it!

No comments:

Post a Comment