Sunday, July 22, 2018

Expect Something Good!

When you least expect it, something great will come along. Something better than you planned for. ~ Expect Something Good Quotes ~
I've had some amazing things happen in my life when I least expected it. I've written stories about some of them. Some of you have read my story about "The Boxes." This story was about having a professional moving company give us all the new boxes we needed for our move free of charge. This gift was something I least expected and better than I had ever planned for.
Our Bible verse today says, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:19 NIV
I have no doubt that God will meet all of our needs. I've experienced this over and over in my life. When you least expect it something better than you expected will come along.
Always expect something good to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment