Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Be So Happy

Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too. ~ Kingdom Living Quotes ~
Years ago I read books about people who were happy no matter what was going on in their lives. I wanted what they had! I found out! They were living the Kingdom Life right here on earth.
I found these Bible verses that helped me to understand. "No one will say, 'Look, here it is!' or, 'There it is!'; because the Kingdom of God is within you." Luke 17:21 GNT "For the Kingdom of God is not a matter of what we eat or drink, but of living a life of goodness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit." Romans 14:17 NTL
Wow, when we live the Kingdom Life of goodness, peace, and joy we should be so happy that when others look at us they are happy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment