Tuesday, February 13, 2018

What Are You Going To Do?

Recently I found out that something I have been dealing with for a long time was a chronic condition that I would have the rest of my life. There are times when the symptoms lesson but, to be honest, I have to deal with it 24/7.
I got online and read up about it. One thing it said was because it was a chronic condition it often caused depression. I certainly understood how it could.
As I read I thought, "What are you going to do?" I knew I was going to have to live with this and it wasn't going to always be easy. I understood there were going to be good days and then not so good days.
What am I going to do? I've made a choice just like I did when Todd died. I'm going to keep Psalm 118:24 in my thoughts and say, I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment