Tuesday, February 13, 2018

The Best Time Is Now

"The best time for a new beginning is now! There are seven days in a week and someday isn't one of them." ~ What Are You Waiting For Quotes ~
What are we waiting for? That's a good question. If we're waiting for all of our circumstances to be good before we can begin or even choose to be happy we're never going to.
I put the following Bible verse on the refrigerator when our son Todd was killed in a car accident. "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 In all capital letters I wrote, "I CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY TODAY!"
I found that choosing to rejoice in the day made all the difference in how my day went. I learned the joy of the Lord was my strength. (see Nehemiah 8:10)
The best time for a new beginning is now! There are seven days in a week and someday is not one of them. What are we waiting for? Choose to be happy today!

No comments:

Post a Comment