Saturday, November 18, 2017

Let Them Make You

Be thankful for the struggles you go through. They make you stronger, wiser & humble. Don't let them break you. Let them make you. ~ Precious Memories Quotes ~
For sure when I looked up "Precious Memories Quotes" I was not thinking I'd be posting about being thankful for our struggles. However, for some reason this quote stuck out to me, so here it is.
Our Bible verse today says, "We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance." Romans 5:3 NLT
I'm happy to know that something good can come out of our problems and trials. Our struggles don't have to break us. They can make us. Trials, problems and struggles can help us to be stronger, wiser & humble and they can help us develop endurance. Now that's something to be thankful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment