Friday, November 17, 2017

Be Careful How You Think

Whether you think you can or think you can't, you're right. ~ Henry Ford.
I chose this quote today because it's our son Todd's heavenly birthday. I found this quote in his journal after he died.
Our thoughts have a huge impact on how we live our lives. If we don't think we can do something we're defeated before we even start. We need to think strong and not be weak minded.
The following two Bible verses have helped me tremendously over the years. "Be careful how you think; your life is shaped by your thoughts." Proverbs 4:23 GNB And, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." Philippians 4:13 BSB
If we want to live the abundant life Jesus died to give us (see John 10:10) we need to be careful how we think. We can't be weak minded. No matter what happens in our lives we can know that we can do all things through Christ who gives us the strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment