Monday, November 27, 2017

Halfway There

by Kay Heitsch
Believe that you can and you're halfway there. ~ Quotes ~
Yesterday our whole family got new phones. We spent several hours at the phone store transferring the data from one phone to the other.
I was thrilled all my pictures transferred without me doing a thing. But that was not the case with all the apps. I'm in the process of downloading apps now. I'm halfway there!
I'll admit I get frustrated when my login says, "Incorrect password" and other apps don't upload my previous information. I'm finding I need to adapt and adjust better.
Our Bible verse today says, Dear brothers and sisters when troubles come your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy. For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1: 2-4
I have a long way to go with this verse. I hope I can consider it great joy when trouble comes my way today as I keep working on this new phone. My endurance is going to have a chance to grow, that's for sure. I'm going to persevere and believe that I can because I'm halfway there.

No comments:

Post a Comment