Friday, November 10, 2017

Be Strong

You never know how strong you are until being strong is your only choice. ~ Quotes ~
We all go through difficult times. It's not easy when one problem happens after another to the point you start to feel overwhelmed. Right now I'm in several situations. I know I need to be strong so I won't feel overwhelmed.
Today's quote and Bible verses are helping me to feel stronger. Here they are. "My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness." So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me." 2 Corinthians 12: "So be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. For the LORD your God will personally go ahead of you. He will neither fail you nor abandon you." Deuteronomy 31:6 NLT 
We all feel weak at times. According to this verse that's a good thing. Because Christ's power can then work through us. As His power is working in us we can be strong and courageous. We don't need to be afraid or panic. Why? Because the Lord will go before us. He will never leave us or abandon us.
We never know how strong we can be until being strong is our only choice. With the good Lord's strength working through us we can be strong no matter what we're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment