Sunday, October 29, 2017

We're No Surprise To God

When God designed the plan for our life it wasn't dependent on us being perfect. Our mistakes are no surprise to God. ~ Quotes ~
I well remember the day I gave my life to the Lord. Somehow I knew I was no surprise to God. I said something like, "Well Lord have at it! You know what You're getting when You got me! I know I'm no surprise to You."
Our Bible verses today say, "I chose you before I formed you in the womb; I set you apart before you were born." Jeremiah 1:5 HCSB For I know the plans I have for you," says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
We are no surprise to God. He chose us before we were even formed in our mother's womb. He has a good plan for each of our lives to give us a future full of hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment