Saturday, October 28, 2017

Pretty On The Inside

The most attractive thing about you should have less to do with your looks and more to do with your heart. ~ Quotes ~
I've known people who other people would not have considered attractive on the outside, but they were beautiful on the inside.
I remember years ago telling Bill how pretty I thought some of my friends were. He saw them and said, "You must see something I don't." Right, I knew them personally and they were beautiful to me.
Our Bible verses today say, "Let your beauty be not just the outward adorning of braiding the hair, and of wearing jewels of gold, or of putting on fine clothing; but in the hidden person of the heart, in the incorruptible adornment of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God very precious. 1 Peter 3:3 & 4 NHGB
Our beauty should not just be how well we dress, our jewelry and how great our hair style is. We should strive to be pretty on the inside too.  The most attractive thing about us should be our heart and how we treat others. 

No comments:

Post a Comment