Thursday, September 28, 2017

We've Been Planted!

Sometimes when we're in a dark place we think we've been buried, but actually we've been planted.~ A Time and Place Quotes
What a great way to look at our times of discouragement! It may seem like we're in a dark place, buried in sadness, but it just may be that we've been planted and will come out better than before.
Today's Bible verse is repeated many times in the Bible. I believe it is because people get down for several different reasons. It says, "Why am I so depressed? Why this turmoil within me? Put your hope in God, for I will still praise Him, my Savior and my God." Psalm 42:5 HCSB
Those times when I've been down I find this verse and tell myself to put my hope in God. When I do, I praise Him because I know He is my Savior and God.
When we feel we're in dark place and think we've been buried, let's turn it around and think that we've been planted instead. When we put our hope in God we will praise Him. As we continue to put our hope in God we will bloom where we've been planted.

No comments:

Post a Comment