Friday, July 21, 2017

What I Have Learned In Life

I have learned...you can be bitter or better, but you can't be both.
I have learned...no matter if you're happy or sad, positive or negative, life goes on.
I have learned...not everyone will like you and that's okay.
I have learned...our mind is a battlefield.
I have learned... that the happiness of my life depends on the quality of my thoughts.
I have learned...everyday may not seem good, but there is good in every day. Look for the treasure each day brings.
I have learned..that laughter can help you through some very tough times.
I have learned...God can bring the right people at the right time into your life.
I have learned...sometimes not helping someone is really helping them for their own good.
I have learned...I can't change people, but God can change me so that I can adapt and adjust.
I have learned...that exercise is just as much of a benefit to the mind as it is to the body.
I have learned... that my pain can be my gain when I turn it over to the Lord.
I have learned...the Bible to be the most positive book I have ever studied. It has helped me develop and grow in my personal relationship with the Lord. It has shown me how to live a great life right here on earth, as I put what I have learned into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment