Friday, July 21, 2017

What Can I Learn From This?

There are some things we learn when all is calm. Other times we learn in the storm. ~ Let Your Pain Be Your Gain ~ Quotes ~
Everything we go through in life can be a learning experience. When things are going well or when we are going through a storm both can be learning opportunities to help us through life.
Quite honestly, I have learned that I have gained more through my pain than I have when all is calm. Maybe it's because I tend to think in stormy times, "What can I learn from this?"
Our Bible text today says, "And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them." Romans 8:28 NLT
When we know that God will work good out of anything we can see our storms in life as learning opportunities to gain something from our pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment