Thursday, March 23, 2017

Living Proof

"Act in such a manner that you are living proof of a loving God." ~ Love One Another Quotes
When I read today's quote I thought, "WOW!" I had never thought of myself as "living proof" that God is love. What an awesome way to live!
The Bible makes it clear how we are suppose to live. "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another." John 13: 34&35 NIV
I can see after reading these two verses that the words. "By this" means, by our love for others. We can be living proof of God's love by the way we treat people.
What a difference we could all make in our world if we would act in such a manner that we would be living proof of a loving God. WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment