Saturday, February 18, 2017

Enjoy The Moment

It's rare that I stop and think about enjoying the moment in my everyday life. I think back on moments that have become memories quite often though. As I sit here at the computer today I'm actually taking the time to look out the window. I'm enjoying the quiet of the moment.
Later today I'm going over to my friend Joe's memorial service. Maybe that's why I chose today's quote. "Life is only traveled once, today's moments become tomorrow's memories. Enjoy this moment because this is your life."
Life is short. I had today's Bible verse on our refrigerator for years. "This is the day which the LORD has made; Let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24 NASB
Enjoy the moment because this moment is your life. Life is only traveled once. Today's moments will be tomorrow's memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment