Friday, January 6, 2017

No More Excuses

by Kay Heitsch
It's funny how when we make our minds up to doing something, somehow, it seems easier to do. We have set our minds!
There's a quote that goes, "If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you'll find an excuse."
That is so true! I've made excuses for why I quit working out on, The Ball. Working out on The Ball had not been that important to me anymore, so I made excuses why I didn't. Now, no more excuses!
If something is important to us we will find a way. If it's really not, we can always find an excuse.
Whatever you're thinking about doing, make your mind up, There's a Bible verse that says "A double minded man is unstable in all his ways." James 1:8 This verse sure can speak to making our minds up and to stop making excuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment