Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy BLESSED New Year

by Kay Heitsch
Every year is a new beginning! I am looking forward to 2017.
Some people go into a new year expecting the worst. I've found when you look for something whether positive or negative that's exactly what you will find.
This year I pray that we will look for the positives all throughout  the year. If something doesn't go our way and we're tempted to get negative, I pray we will see it as an opportunity to handle it in a positive way. When things do go our way I pray we will be gracious.

Today's quote is, "May God be with you in the New Year and fill your life with comfort, LOVE, and cheer. May this day and the days ahead, hold many blessings for you and yours." 

I chose today's Bible verse:  May the LORD bless you and protect you. May the LORD smile on you and be gracious to you. May the LORD show you His favor and give you His peace." Numbers 6:24-36 NLT

Every year is a new beginning. I'm looking forward to 2017. I pray we will all focus on the many blessings God will bring to us all throughout the year.

God bless you all in 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment