Saturday, December 31, 2016

New Year's Eve

by Kay Heitsch
I can hardly believe it's New Year's Eve again. It seems the older one gets the years just fly by.
I used to go out and party on New Year's Eve. Years ago we ran a night club called, Britten Hill. There was lots of drinking, dancing, and loud music. I'd wake up New Year's Day with a horrible headache.
This year I plan to watch football! That's right, I'll stay home and watch the OSU Buckeyes. I hope they win, but if they don't I'll be happy for the boys who do win. That's life! Sometimes your team wins and sometimes they don't.
Today's quote is, "Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365 page book. Write a good one!" I'll be thinking about 2017 as a book to be written when I go to bed tonight. I hope you will too. Let's write a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment