Sunday, December 18, 2016

Look For The Beauty

by Kay Heitsch
Today's quote,"Everything has it's beauty but not everyone sees it." caused me to ask, "What have I missed?"
I believe we all miss so much beauty in the world around us. It's easy to get distracted that we miss things that would bring joy to our hearts.
I've had times, usually after some tragedy in my life, where I seemed to notice things I didn't see before. However, other times I've needed to remind myself to 'look for the beauty' in the world around me.
When we know that according to Ecclesiastes 3:11 "He has made everything beautiful in its time." Knowing this we can be on the lookout to 'look for the beauty' in the world around us.
Today and everyday let's 'look for the beauty'. We can find it in nature and even in every person we meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment