Monday, November 7, 2016

When Fear Comes Knocking

by Kay Heitsch
For years I wasted a lot of time worrying about what might happen. I think worry is directly related to fear. Quite honestly, most of the things I stressed over never happened.
I've learned that you will not have a peaceful, happy life if you spend it in worry and fear.
When I became a Christian I started to understand that I was not meant to live in fear. I started to say, "I trust God" when fear came knocking.
Today's quote, "When fear comes knocking at your door send faith to answer it." has helped me close the door to fear. I answer it with, "I trust God!"
Isaiah 41:10 says, Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Don't be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you. I will hold you up with my victorious right hand.
Today and always we can put our faith in God when fear comes knocking. Then go out and have a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment