Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Keep Calm and Trust God

by Kay Heitsch
When you have a personality like mine, keeping calm isn't something that comes naturally. Anyone who knows me well is smiling right now. Over the years I may have gotten a little bit better, but I still have to tell myself, "Kay, calm down and trust God!"
Today on this election day is a day when many people will be anything but calm. I'm sure a lot of tears will be shed. People will be upset for one reason or another. Even if the person they wanted to be elected is, there will be high anxiety over the future of this country.
I plan to pray, keep calm and trust God. The Bible verse I chose to focus on is, "It is better to trust the Lord than to put your confidence in man." Psalm 118:8. I know God has a plan and it's good. (see Jeremiah 29:11) I also know that all things work together for good to those who love God. (see Romans 8:28)
As I put my trust in God I will keep calm today!
God Bless America Land That I Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment