Sunday, November 13, 2016

What If?

by Kay Heitsch
I'm sure I'm not the only one who's had the words, "What if?" played over and over in their mind. No matter what we go through in life the fear of the unknown causes us to think, "What if?"
I'm sure Abraham when he was called to go into a land he did not know he had the thought, "What if?" come into his mind. However, Abraham went out not knowing. (see Hebrews 11:8)
I was thinking about the 'unknown' when I looked for a quote to put on today. I came across this one. "Fear can keep us up all night. But FAITH makes one fine pillow." How true that is.
Many people lose sleep over the, "What if's?" I like how this quote says, "But FAITH makes one fine pillow."
I pray we'll put our faith in God. I know when I've done that I have peace. The Bible verse I like to repeat to myself is, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

No comments:

Post a Comment