Thursday, November 3, 2016

Celebrate Life

by Kay Heitsch
Today I went over to "Celebrate Life" quotes on the computer. I did so because I'm going to a funeral later on.
Bea's 89 year old cousin, Mary died. Bea and Mary were very close growing up. They had a lot of fun together. Even in their older years they talked almost daily on the phone.
It's a sad time for Bea, but I'm happy she has a lot of happy memories of Mary. I'm sure I'll be hearing the same stories I've heard many times before again. It's great to be able to relive special memories.
Today's quote stuck out to me, "There is always a blessing to thank God for; the ones you are aware of, and the ones you are not. Be grateful to God everyday."
I'm thankful to God that Bea is still able to remember what a blessing Mary was to her. I'm sure there are many blessings she was not even aware of too.
Being grateful to God is a wonderful way to celebrate the life that He has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment