Friday, November 25, 2016

Blessed!

by Kay Heitsch
It's the day after Thanksgiving! I don't know about you, but I feel blessed. As always the food tasted better than it usually does all during the year for some reason. Yes, we still have pie left over.
Today's quote kinda tells the story. "Happy day after Thanksgiving! I can't eat another bite! Oh look, pie! Hope you didn't forget to set the scales back 10 pounds!" I pray I didn't gain 10 pounds though.
Almost every Thanksgiving something special happens here. This year our son Brandon came with his new puppy, Jenny. She has given us a lot of laughs.
Shannon sent a video of Eli singing and Noah dancing. Their video made us all smile!
One year one of our foster daughters came for Thanksgiving as a surprise! It was great to see how she had grown into a beautiful woman.
I'm thinking back and feeling blessed today. I hope you are too.

No comments:

Post a Comment