Monday, September 5, 2016

Work Is A Blessing

by Kay Heitsch
I can't imagine where this country would be if our forefather's had the attitude about work that some people have today. Why is it that some people consider work as a hardship or punishment?
I've had a lot of jobs in my lifetime. I've worked with people who enjoyed what they were doing; while others consider it a real burden and were miserable most of the time.
What's the difference? I say it's an attitude. Somewhere along the line they got the idea that work was a hardship or punishment. Maybe cleaning their room or helping around the house as a child was a punishment, I don't know.
As most people can tell I enjoy working and staying busy. I think anyone who has worked with me on a job would tell you the same thing.
Today's quote sums it up well. "Let us realize that the PRIVILEGE to WORK is a GIFT. That the POWER to WORK is a BLESSING. That the LOVE of WORK is SUCCESS." ~ David McKay ~

No comments:

Post a Comment