Saturday, September 24, 2016

Who Needs To Change?

by Kay Heitsch
Yesterday I put a quote on, "Never change yourself so that others will like you." It's a fact that 10% of people won't like you no matter how nice and kind you are.
Sometimes we think other people need to change. I've read things that say something like, If you would change I wouldn't act a certain way. We're in control of our attitudes and the way we act. We can't blame others, but many people do.
I've learned over the years that when I've changed my attitude about the negative actions of others, now those things don't bother me too much anymore. So I needed to change!
We can't keep changing ourselves so everyone will like us. I believe we would go crazy trying. Why? Because not everyone will like us no matter what.
If there are things we would like to change about ourselves we can ask the Lord to help us change. Then we will be changed from the inside out. Somehow when this kind of change takes place I believe more people will like us and we'll like ourselves more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment