Sunday, September 25, 2016

Smiling Faces

by Kay Heitsch
One day I mentioned to my husband Bill how people seem to smile at me no matter where I go. He surprised me when he asked, "Do you know why?" No I really didn't. Bill went on to say, "Because you look them in the eyes and smile at them first." I hadn't even realized that I was doing these things.
Years ago I had this quote by Harvey Firestone on the bottom of my emails. "We all smile in the same language." I also added, "Smiling faces make you happy." Proverbs 15:30 along with the quote.
When a person smiles at me I feel happy and comfortable around that person. There is something inviting about a smile.
We do all smile in the same language. I hope I continue to unknowingly smile at strangers. When I do I know I feel happy. I guess they feel happy too because they usually smile back at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment