Thursday, September 8, 2016

Well, What Are You Going To Do?

by Kay Heitsch
As most people can tell I love quotes. There are quotes that have changed the way I think; and in so doing they have changed my life for the better. Today's quote is one, "The secret of life isn't what happens to you, but what you do with what happens to you." is a quote by Dr. Norman V. Peale that has had a huge impact on my life.
I love this quote by Dr. Peale so much that I've had it on my desk for many years.
We all go through things in life. We can become bitter or better, but we can't be both. I've known people who have become very bitter, but I've also known people who have become better. We all have to make that choice.
Have you ever had the thought, "Well, what are you going to do?" I know I have! When life happens and I think, "Well, what are you going to do?" I know what to do now. I ask the Lord to bring something good out of the situation so I can become a better person by going through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment