Friday, August 12, 2016

Yay Dover!

by Kay Heitsch
Yesterday when I came in Planet Fitness Eric, one the staff members, was there. Eric had called me a week ago to let me know they missed me. I gave him a big hug and thanked him for his call and told him how happy it made me.
Later Eric and I were talking. I found out that he actually lived in Dover, Ohio years ago. Wow! I saw this as a opportunity to share with him some of the sad and wonderful things that happened to me while living there.
I hadn't given any staff members the story, "In Loving Memory of Todd" but since Eric had lived in Dover I thought I would. He asked if he could pass it around. Of course, I said, "Yes, please do!"
I have been blessed with many wonderful people in my life. Who knew another Dover friend was here in Michigan and I didn't even know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment