Thursday, August 11, 2016

Do Not Fear Bad News

by Kay Heitsch
Wow, wouldn't it be awesome to never fear bad news? I have loved this Bible text ever since I read it, "They do not fear bad news, they confidently trust the Lord to care for them." Psalm 112:7 NLT
How much time have I spent wondering what might happen and actually fearing bad news. I didn't know I didn't have to fear if I would confidently trust the Lord to care for me.
Today I found this quote, "Blessed is the person who trusts in the Lord. Whose hope and joy are found in Him. They will receive strength to face each day with courage and peace."
We will be blessed with strength and be full of hope and joy to face each day. We will have courage and peace when we 'confidently' trust in God to care for us. I want to live like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment