Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Life Is A Circle

by Kay Heitsch
Today's quote "Life is a circle of happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. If you are going through hard times have faith that good times are on their way!" certainly describes life.
Life isn't all sunshine and roses. We all go through tough times. The quote, "Tough times don't last. Tough people do." has been a favorite of mine for many years.
Sometimes when you are dealing with something for several years you may feel frustrated. You've tried everything anyone has suggested. You've done anything and everything you know to do, to no avail. You may even feel like you're dancing on the head of a pin. Hold on! You never know when things are about to change!
I'm very thankful that when I go through tough times I have a main line to heaven. I can talk to the Lord and feel His unconditional love surrounding me. I also have very caring and loving people who I can ask to pray and I know they will.
Sometimes we may need to tough something out for a long time. I don't know why, but it doesn't matter. It's a part of the circle of life. We have happiness, sadness, hard times, and good times. When we're in a hard time we can have faith that good times are on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment