Thursday, June 23, 2016

Is She The One?

This past weekend we went to Columbus to watch our grandson, Eli, play T-ball, go to our son-in-law Joe's show at OSU, take the tour of our son Brandon's new home and meet his new girlfriend, Angela.

For many years I have prayed that Brandon would meet the woman God has for him.  As he dates each girl I wonder, "Is she the one?"

I did the same for our daughter, Shannon.  When she married Joe I knew she had found the man God had for her.  On their wedding day the minister said, "If you have never seen true love before take a look.  They are standing right in front of you."  As you might imagine I had tears in my eyes.  I knew for sure Joe was the one.

Now Angela is in the picture.  When we met her Bill and I both felt like she may be the one.  Of course, time will tell.




No comments:

Post a Comment