Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Never Apologize

by Kay Heitsch
I've met some very interesting people in my life. It's amazing how what one person says will catch my attention.
One day recently at Planet Fitness I was talking with John who had been a trainer in the Air Force. We were talking about fitness and health when he said, "Never apologize for taking care of your health."
Some people don't realize how important taking care of their health is until it's gone. I've said to many people when they question why I exercise at Planet Fitness this statement, "I'd rather maintain my health than try to regain it."
I not only work on my physical health, but my spiritual and mental health as well. Over the years I had been lax at all of these. It's no picnic having the deal with the consequences.
Maintaining my health requires saying, "No" to some things and people. Not everyone is happy to hear "No" but it's important to take care of myself so I can be strong in order to finish my course with JOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment