Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Don't Let The Sun Go Down On Your Anger

by Kay Heitsch
Last night right before I went to bed I received some news that made me feel angry. Did I have a right to feel angry? Maybe I did or maybe I didn't. No matter, I felt angry! Right away the Bible verse, "Don't let the sun go down on your anger..." Ephesians 4:26 came to my mind.
Well, the sun had already gone down and I was ticked off. Now what was I going to do? I didn't have all day to just get over it! LOL
I knew I should drop it, leave it, let it go and I wanted to, but this "feeling of anger" didn't want to die down.
I prayed and got into bed. Every time the situation came to my mind I'll replace the thought with a prayer. I knew if I "surfed" the thoughts that were coming to my mind I would only be adding more fuel to the fire.
Has anything changed in the news I received? Nope, but I'm going to put into practice, "Whenever you stand praying, if you have anything against anyone, forgive him [drop the issue, let it go],...Mark 11:25 AMP.
Today's a new day! I'm going to let the SON shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment