Saturday, April 27, 2024

Earplugs

By Kay Heitsch

Be brave. Be strong. Be fearless. ~ Inspirational Quotes ~
Years ago, my husband was working out of town, so I was alone. At first, I was fine during the day, but I started to feel uncomfortable at night. I had friends suggest I buy a gun or at least record the sound of a weapon in case someone tried to break in.
When I went to bed at night, I would wake up hearing noises and feeling half-way scared. I prayed, remembered I was not alone, and put in earplugs. I stopped hearing noises and slept like a baby.
Our Bible verse says. Be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the LORD your God is with you. Joshua 1:9
Once, I remembered that the Lord was with me and that I was not alone; I put in my earplugs and could be brave, strong, and fearless.

No comments:

Post a Comment