Friday, April 12, 2024

Whether You Know It Or Not

By Kay Heitsch

God will give you the strength you need to get through your situation. ~ God Gives Us Strength Quotes
Have you ever wondered how you have handled certain situations in your life? I know I have many times.
Like many of you, I have been in some challenging situations. The death of our son, Todd, taught me so much about the strength that God gives.
Our Bible verses say. I am the LORD, and there is no other; there is no God but me. I will strengthen you, though you do not know Me. Isaiah 45:5 So be strong and courageous, all you who put your hope in the LORD! Psalm 31:24
When Todd died, I did not know the LORD, but He gave me strength. After I came to know Him, I knew He would bring good out of any situation, and this gave me strength and courage.
It's all about the LORD, whether we know it is or not!
God will give you the strength you need to get through your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment