Saturday, March 2, 2024

Warning! Warning! Warning!

By Kay Heitsch

When trouble comes, focus on God's ability to care for you. ~ When Trouble Comes Quote ~
Yesterday, I was up very early in the morning. When I got on the computer, I had one popup ad after another saying, Warning! Warning! Warning! It was non-stop!
I started to pray. I did everything I knew to make these popups stop, to no avail. I sent a message to ask friends to pray. I thought that, with them praying, I would be able to figure out what to do, but I could not.
I decided to send a message to Brandon. He tried to tell me what to do, but nothing was working. Finally, Bill came in and worked on it while I was praying, sitting in my chair, trying not to be anxious.
Our Bible verse says. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Philippians 4:6 NIV
It's not easy to not be anxious! But I can say that being able to pray and ask God for help has helped!
I'm thankful to report that everything is back to normal; the computer is even running faster.
When trouble comes, focus on God's ability to care for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment