Monday, March 11, 2024

On My Way

By Kay Heitsch

So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. But only one way. Jesus! ~ Jesus Is The Way Quotes
I have traveled down many roads, taken many detours, and made many wrong choices in my life. But it was a wonderful day when I discovered that Jesus was the only way to go!
Finally, understanding that Jesus paid it all for me to be in a right relationship with God and have eternal life gave me hope. My sins were forgiven. I was on my way to heaven, and I was going to enjoy the journey because of what Jesus had done for me.
Our Bible verse says. Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through Me. John 14:6 NLT
Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. He has paid the price by dying on the cross for our sins and rising. Now, we can have a relationship with God the Father and have eternal life with Him in Heaven.
So many roads. So many detours. So many choices. But only one way. Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment