Friday, February 16, 2024

Worry Less

By Kay Heitsch

Don't worry! Trust God! ~ Don't Worry Trust God Quotes ~
Many years ago, I went to a church where the minister asked people to place a request on the altar for something they wanted to give up. This was simple for me to know what to request because I wanted to stop worrying.
I wasn't sure how this would work out, but I soon found that whenever I started worrying about something, I immediately thought or said aloud, "I trust and thank You, Lord, for working on this problem. Then, I refused to allow it in any room in my mind.
Days passed, and soon, I found I was worrying less and less.
I didn't know this Bible verse then, but here it is! "Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done." Philippians 4:6 NLT
When we put this verse into practice, it works! We can stop worrying and pray about everything. God knows what we need. Also, remember to thank Him.
Don't worry! Trust God!

No comments:

Post a Comment