Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Look Back and Look Beyond

By Kay Heitsch

Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. I want to see You. ~ The Eyes of the Heart Quotes
Looking back and seeing what God has done in my life and through Todd's death, I am amazed! Because of this, I look forward to the future. I believe God is up to something great with the eyes of my heart.
When we use the eyes of our hearts, we can look back and beyond and see what the Lord has done and will do in our lives.
Our Bible verse says. May the eyes of your heart be enlightened so you will know the hope of His calling. Ephesians 1:18
God has a calling on our lives. And it's a great calling! We can pray that the eyes of our hearts will be enlightened so we will know this hope of His calling.
Open the eyes of my heart, Lord. I want to see You.

No comments:

Post a Comment