Sunday, January 28, 2024

God Will Equip You

Whenever God calls us to a task, He will equip us and enable us to complete that task. ~ God Will Equip You Quotes ~
God has a plan for our lives. Along with the plan comes the ability to do the task. God will equip us to complete the plan He has for our lives.
I can look back, and I'm sure most of you can too, and see how God equipped us to do things we never thought we could do. We know without a doubt God gave us the ability to complete the task.
I had never written anything significant when I wrote Dr. Norman V. Peale. God stepped in, and the letter was published; it went around the world and was also put into two books.
We had 11 foster children come through our home. Now you know that was God giving us the ability.
I worked in a Memory Care Center with a woman for 6 years. This situation was so far over my head I still marvel at how I ever made it through until the day she died. I could go on and on.
Our Bible verse says. God gives ability to everyone for their particular service. 1 Corinthians 12: 6 GNT
We all have a particular service in God's plan. We don't need to wonder how we will do it because we know God will give us the ability when it comes.
Whenever God calls us to a task, He will equip us and enable us to complete that task.

No comments:

Post a Comment