Thursday, December 21, 2023

God's Free Gift

By Kay Heitsch

God's gift of grace is free. And in His grace, we stand! ~ God's Gift Of Grace Quotes
I will never forget when I read in the Bible that God's grace was a free gift! This was a shock and new revelation to me. I had always believed we needed to work by doing our part to keep the 10 Commandments to earn our way to heaven. But God's grace is a free gift!
Our Bible verse today was the verse I found that changed my mind and also my life. "For it is by grace you have been saved through faith, and this not from yourselves; it is the gift of God, not by works, so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2: 8&9
"Not by works that anyone can boast" got my attention! God offers us a free gift of His grace because of what Jesus did for us. No one will stand before God and boast about what they did. We either accept His free gift or reject it. It's our choice.
God's gift of grace is free. And in His grace, we stand!

No comments:

Post a Comment