Monday, November 27, 2023

You'll Be Glad You Didn't

By Kay Heitsch

Don't give up. One day, you will look back and be glad you didn't. ~ Don't Give Up Quotes ~
I'm on FB with a couple of people who help others lose weight. I enjoy seeing the before and after pictures they post. I always congratulate them for finishing the journey they have been on. I try to maintain my weight, which isn't always easy, so I admire people who can stick with a program and not give up.
Our Bible verse says. But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded. 2 Chronicles 15:7
We need God's strength to stay strong and not give up. No matter what we start, our work will be rewarded if we don't give up.
Don't give up. One day, you will look back and be glad you didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment