Thursday, November 16, 2023

True Friendship

By Kay Heitsch

Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay for a while, leaving footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same. ~ Life Quotes ~
This quote is in a frame given to me by my sweet friend, Ruth Ann. I have been blessed with many wonderful friends. Ruth Ann left this world quickly. However, while she was here, she left footprints on my heart. Her friendship, along with many others, has changed my life.
Our Bible verse says. The sweet smell of incense can make you feel good, but true friendship is better still. Proverbs 27:9 CEV
How true this is. True friendship is better and sweeter than incense. I am thankful for the true friendships that have made a sweet difference in my life.
Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Others stay for a while, leaving footprints on our hearts, and we are never the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment