Monday, November 13, 2023

Be Set Free

By Kay Heitsch

Sometimes, you don't realize the weight of something you have been carrying until you feel the weight of it released. ~ Be Set Free Quotes ~
We often only realize the weight we carry once released from it. I found that out years ago as I studied the Bible. It was amazing to feel the freedom I experienced as I learned how to live a life of freedom.
Our Bible verse says. "If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free." John 8:31&32
As I continued studying the Bible, I learned the truth, and the truth set me free! I highly recommend it!
Sometimes, you don't realize the weight of something you have been carrying until you feel the weight of it released.

No comments:

Post a Comment