Saturday, October 14, 2023

What Are You Afraid Of?

By Kay Heitsch

I Will Not Fear! ~ Keep Calm and Fear No Evil Quotes
This week, I saw a question on FB that asked, "What Are You Afraid Of?" It was fascinating to see the answers in the comments. Most of the answers were "death". These people were afraid of dying.
When we have a personal relationship with God and have accepted what Jesus has done for us, we do not need to fear death.
Our Bible verse says. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff comfort me. Psalm 23:4 ESV
We can say, "I will not fear!" when we accept that Jesus has paid the price for our eternal life with Him. No matter what we go through, including death, we do not need to live in fear because God is with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment