Friday, October 20, 2023

Special People

By Kay Heitsch

I am so thankful for all the special people God chose to put in my life. ~ Gratitude Quotes ~
I have been blessed that God has chosen to put many special people in my life. Some exceptional people are those in the Dover/New Philidelphia, Ohio area.
Tonight is the big rivalry football game between Dover and NP. This is a fun week for both schools, and the Friday night football game caps off the week.
Many years ago, they made our family a part of their game by dedicating this fun event to Todd after he had died in a car accident. It was a fantastic night that I will never forget!
Our Bible verse says. I thank my God every time I remember you. Philippians 1:3
I thank God whenever I remember these wonderful people in the Dover/ NP area. And all of the special people God has chosen to put in my life. I have been blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment